Sunday, May 21, 2006

Yesterday afternoon we saw 3 different snakes when we were out running in Pete's village. One snake was dead and lying on its back, one slithered away quickly, but Pete almost stood on the last one (white with a black stripe)! I didn't recognise any of them, but all that really means is that I don't think any of them were puff adders or black mambas! Winter is fast approaching in Owamboland so I guess that snakes are now out and about whenever there's a bit of warm sunshine, which is basically when we also like to be out and about!

2 Comments:

Blogger Ted said...

Thanks for keeping us updated on the snakes. I appreciate it. I hope no cobras try to make their home under your couch!

3:20 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Neids,
Come back to Ireland, St Patrick banished all the snakes.

Love

Dad

12:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home