Sunday, April 02, 2006

Staff vs. Student Soccer Match!
Final Score: 4-3 to the students

Don't let our appearances fool you - we are a serious soccer team.



Two student subs for the staff team, Amalia and Elizabeth. These lovely girls are in the girls' soccer club and also one of my grade 11 classes. It was a good thing we had subs too, the turnover rate on the staff team was remarkably high!



A tense penalty shot - thank goodness the principal came on in the second half - he scored 2 of our 3 goals (including this penalty shot)!



Now I actually thought I was reasonably fit before I played this match. However, the students soon proved me wrong. I am in fact an old, old woman when it comes to playing soccer with them...

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

heya Nades,

Reading your posts sitting here in the lounge in the Paris airport waiting for my flight back to JFK.

I love the pictures from this one, and I can't wait to see what sort of a tan you have when I see you next :)

Take care.. hope the exams don't stress you too much.

ciao!

11:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home