Monday, November 27, 2006

Saying Goodbye
It is officially my last week in Namibia. I am looking forward to the holidays after a busy term, but I get sad when I realise I won't be coming back. These are some of the class photos I took on the last day of teaching. I have also included some of the last music classes I taught.

Grade 8A

Grade 11A


Grade 8B


Simson playing the guitar while a goup of students sing along.

Simon playing the guitar while a group of students and an oshilumbu sing along.

Johannes playing the keyboard to the amazement of his friends.

One of my recorder groups

1 Comments:

Blogger beckita said...

hey sweetheart,
I can't imagine what it must be like leaving. It's mad - from over here it feels as though it was only yesterday that I read your first blog from Namibia. Is it really two years since I last saw you???

Anyhow - sending many thoughts to you as you say your goodbyes - I think they're always difficult,
Much love
Becky

1:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home