Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Just in case anyone feels like sending me some post/mail (hint, hint)...

P/Bag 503 Ombalantu
Namibia

In the off chance that you are sending me anything of importance, I have been advised to tell you that you should address it to Sister Sinead Hunt, and maybe write some "I love Jesus" or "Praise the Lord" messages on the outside of the envelope/package!! In addition to the postal service being somewhat unreliable in general, a fair bit of postage theft goes on (the religious motif is supposed to make people feel too guilty to steal!).

Also, my cell phone is + 264 081 208 7761.

Last thing, I celebrated a small victory yesterday! I made seating charts for each of my classes (good idea thanks to another volunteer), and I have now started to put names to faces, yay! Only now do I realise how much not knowing people's names was wearing me out and taking away from the actual teaching.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh my GOSH nades, that is too funny. about the "I love Jesus" messages. you definitely can be expecting some "The Lord is my Saviour" packages from me... i just can't resist. Sister Sinead Hunt. anyways. i LOVE reading how you are doing and i just was cracking up over here and wanted to let you know...

10:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home